Welcome to our spring kitchen! Today, I’m sharing lots of simple ways you can welcome spring into your kitchen. Spring decor is some of my favorite decor! The colors and patterns of spring are so bright and cheerful, instantly lifting the mood of the house. There are lots of little ways you can sprinkle some spring magic into your kitchen. Let me show you how!
If you missed our spring family room, you can check it out here. I’ll be sharing a new room styled for spring everyday this week. With lots of spring decor ideas for every room in your home!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Read my disclosure policy here.
Kitchen Island Decor Ideas
- Create a fabulous spring focal point on your island. Use a white ginger jar and fill it with 10-12 cherry blossom stems. This will transform your whole kitchen, leaving it bright and cheerful!
- Put together a beautiful spring floral nest, like the one I made, by using a large nest, moss, blue eggs and your favorite spring flowers.
- Candles that match the color scheme of your seasonal decor, are a great way to warm up your space and add more color and interest. These rose scents candles have been a long time favorite of mine. It just wouldn’t feel like spring without them!
- Another simple spring decor idea, is to pull out some of your favorite plates that coordinate with your spring colors and display them with some pretty napkins, creating a little vignette. Pulling out pieces you love and using them as decor, is such a simple way to style your kitchen for any season. I used my favorite blue banded plates with a gold monogram and some pretty pink buffalo checked napkins with my bee flatware.
- Add a giant bunny for some drama! My bunny is quite large and oh so darling! It come in blush as well!
Stove + Countertop Styling
- Add a pretty spring floral arrangements flanking your stove. Use this white and gold cache pot filled with 3 peony bunches (budget peony bunch option), 2 of these peony bunches (or 5 of one type), and 1-2 orange stems.
- Create a candle tray for your spring countertop! Add a few of your favorite candles to a beautiful tray. My white and gold scalloped tray holds this 2 Rose Petal Ice Cream candles (it smells so incredibly amazing!!!!!) and a Rose Otto candle. They smell so so good burning together.
- Use a pretty tray (like this scalloped rectangle tray) to hold kitchen essentials (like your salt and pepper grinders) and a candle for a pretty vignette. I love this glam glass and brass candle holder to dress up any small candle.
- A few spring colored dish towels draped on your stove or countertop add some fun personality. These pink towel set is my favorite for spring!
- Fresh fruit is an amazing way to add color to your kitchen for any season. I chose navel oranges to coordinate with my peony and orange arrangement.
Kitchen Table Spring Styling Tips
- A cute table runner is such an easy way to decorate your kitchen table. Use this inexpensive pink buffalo checked runner to dress up your table.
- Top your runner off with a gorgeous spring floral arrangement. To create the ones on my table you will need a blue and white ginger jar and 10 faux cherry blossom stems. It is so simple to throw together and looks stunning on your kitchen table! Make 2 arrangements if your table is large.
I hope these simple ideas help you welcome spring into your kitchen! Come back tomorrow to see our butler’s pantry styled for spring!
Kitchen Table Decor
Rug – One of a kind similar here
2 thoughts on “Spring Home Tour – Spring Decor Ideas for your Kitchen”
Where did you find the beautiful brass long-pulls for your upper kitchen cabinets? I absolutely love them! Thank you
Comments are closed.