Adding a beautiful Fall centerpiece to your kitchen table makes it feel festive in the blink of an eye! My mom always had a pretty, yet simple arrangement on our kitchen table, when I was growing up. As a child, it made our home feel magical! You can do the same for your home! Today I want to share this simple velvet pumpkin and magnolia fall centerpiece tutorial with you all. It will bring some Fall magic into your home!
- First take your bowl and fill it with some filler. I used bubble wrap topped with some brown packing paper.
- Next add your velvet pumpkins. Start with your larger pumpkins, end with the smaller sizes.
- Place a few magnolia stems under the pumpkins.
- Cut the eucalyptus into smaller pieces. Tuck the pieces around the bases of the pumpkins, filling in the gaps.
- Tuck in the berries to fill in any remaining gaps. 8 berry bunches come in a pack. I used one pack.
Supplies. Just tap on the image to shop each item.