It feels very bittersweet to be sharing Ellie’s bedroom and bathroom reveal today. She leaves for college in 3 short weeks (I’m in denial)!!! Even though I am just now sharing it with you, she has been enjoying it since we moved in a year and a half ago. It was so much fun to design and style her room together. Every time she comes home (which I hope is often), she will have her special space waiting for her! This space is truly a reflection Ellie’s sophisticated style and fun personality. Ellie’s bedroom is warm and fun, just like her. Ellie was just 8 when I started blogging. She has grown up to be a beautiful, kind young women who is going to do amazing things! I hope you enjoy her bedroom and bathroom reveal!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Read my disclosure policy here.
Ellie chose her bed long before we moved into The Wren! She fell head over heels in love with this tufted daybed (budget friendly daybed)! We ordered it long before we moved in. They held it for us in their warehouse until we were ready for delivery. It is a queen sized daybed. It uses the same bedding as any queen and can sleep 2 just like a queen. She loves it!
You may have seen the sneak peek I shared of Ellie’s bedroom a few weeks ago. If not here are all the links to the bedding we used in her bedroom. Most of her bedding is on sale too.
- 3 of the Emma Scalloped Sham
- 2 of the Thandie Watercolor Shams in Cornflower
- 1 of the Jardin Toile Shams in Spa
- 26″ Euro inserts
- Audree Pom Pom Quilt in Spa
- Emma Scalloped Duvet in Spa – we used the duvet WITHOUT an insert. The duvet cover is very nice, thick material and lays on the bed beautifully without the insert. For cooler, winter months, add this down insert.
- For Ellie’s sheets, we actually used the Charlotte Luxe White zipper Beddy’s under the duvet. We love Beddy’s on our kid’s beds! They make making the bed so simple! There is a zipper around the bedding. The bottom fits around the mattress like a fitted sheet. The top acts as the top sheet. The Beddy’s is lined with the sheets, so you don’t need a sheet set. To wash, just unzip the top from the bottom and wash both pieces in the washer. I have a 20% off coupon code RANDIGARRETT. Her Charlotte set is also on sale. My code is good for anything on their site. We also have Beddy’s on Cole and Jack’s beds. I’ll be sharing their room in a few weeks.
- A pretty Fur Throw adds an extra layer of cozy at the end of the bed.
- Chinoiserie Art Prints – the exact ones are no longer available, these are so similar.
- Rug (Ellie’s is an 8×10)
- Drapes – The Shade Store – these aresimilar drapes with custom trim. Ellie’s are white linen with blackout lining.
This cute jewelry cabinet holds all of Ellie’s jewelry plus it looks darling in the room! These beautiful acrylic and brass jewelry holders hold her favorite jewelry she wants displayed. The beach art above her jewelry cabinet was purchased on our trip to Florida by a local artist.
Ellie’s Bathroom Reveal
Here’s a peek into Ellie’s bathroom. It’s a little hard to photograph since there is no window in here, but hopefully this gives you an idea of how charming her little bathroom is.
For more details on the tile and shower visit this post.